Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sharp Pain In Anus After Menstruation

The sense of security


While working in various organizations, usually when asked workers what is relevant to the commitment and improved safety behaviors themselves, one often found with responses similar to ... " that the Company will not increase its prices" ... "to meet corporate standards" ... "because the boss says" ... "to avoid problems with safety or security area" ... or simply heard saying that having a safe conduct is part of the "rules of game ...

Undoubtedly, these answers are very true, but its constant repetition should make us reflect on a point of interest ... how do we get prevention and behavioral improvement in security, really has a personal meaning for workers?

Certainly anything that requires extra effort on our part, as it is, use any personal protective equipment, follow the sequence of work instead of a shortcut or drive within the speed limit but take a few minutes-in many cases, is part of our behavioral repertoire. Usually we do to avoid disciplinary action ... we do to meet other ... or we do it because "are the rules of the game" . But little or nothing has invited us to a self-observation, let us look beyond the reasons usually listen.

arises then a challenge to all who actually (and correctly) are willing to invest time and resources in improving safe behavior at work. Among them, PERSIST LTDA., Through self-management methodology PREMAC (Prevention Through AutoControl), provides - among other skills, personal sense of security. To do this, first of all be invited through an orderly sequence of work and proven that an employee focused look at himself and his conduct, which displayed their responsibility and freedom to drive your behavior, because ultimately everyone is who decides to execute an action of this or that way, sure or unsafe.

When we are aware of this undeniable freedom to manage our own behavior, we return to a fertile way that invites us to pursue our personal arguments, that will give meaning to the decision to build and maintain a habit of safe conduct, even if it requires extra effort. That's where the method PREMAC presents solid arguments, because it reinforces each worker's value as a person and their life goals.

Realize that there are many virtues that stand out in each, and identify their own life goals, responds to for? , the effort will begin charging certain sense. Clearly see that workers are able to provide education to their children-mount that new business that is passionate, achieve home ownership, develop a hobby, learn languages, among many other goals, surely you need to be intact and healthy. Achieve any personal goal, from the simplest to the most demanding require our self, will require that at all times, we are responsible to ourselves and ourselves.

Self-care and job security, no longer alien, no longer "for others" or "because," now becomes a personal goal and necessary, that enables us to achieve our goals and encouraged our worth. In this direction

PREMAC Method of self at work, makes its contribution, with great acceptance by the workers, who recognize in this approach argue for a security that is emotionally significant to them. Actually understand that every effort in improving safety behavior, is primarily a personal gain con ello, la conducta segura adquiere su real sentido.

Para ver más sobre este Método de Autocuidado PREMAC, visite: www.persist.cl
Consulte a: capacitacion@persist.cl

1 comments:

Alina Vlad said...

I had a tubal July 2020 and have not felt the same since. I have horrible PMS for the entire week prior to my period, my cramping and bleeding is off the chart, migraines three times a week, hot flashes are starting. My doctor suggested getting an IUD...That was even worse DON'T DO IT!!! I have gained so much weight I weigh more than I was when I was pregnant last year. So I have been in search of weight loss and I did crossfit for 90 days with no results. Then a friend of mine introduced me to Dr Itua herbal center product and I was resistant at first but thought what the hell I will try it for 30 days. In 3 weeks time I have lost 8 pounds but the best part is some of my symptoms have gone away or are far less noticeable. I started my period three days ago and on day two I realized NO CRAMPING at all!!! Then I realized that the pms was not nearly as bad as it had been...There was no dull achy pain, no lower back pain, no deep depression, less tired. I just wanted to share this because I stumbled upon what seems to be a miracle. I will keep you posted as the months go on. I am so grateful and hope that everyone suffering can get the same relief I have found. Please email Dr Itua Herbal Center On drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com for more herbal remedy also he can cure Hiv/Aids, Herpes, Cancer, Parkinson, MS, Diabetes, Hepatitis, Fibroid, he can help with a remedy to get pregnant as well. if you want more info just contact him to share your health problems.

Post a Comment