Hi all, I am happy that we returned to our work with enthusiasm to work and learn, I I am very happy to say that today many of my small group showed me who played and worked on the topics recommended in this home page and practiced reading words and is very rewarding to see the effort and interest that children put into learning, on 15 we will have the opportunity to talk about the advances that have demonstrated their children the skills they have developed and areas that still require support.
Today I share with you a page that will support this week in class with the knowledge of the letter c and their sounds "ca, co, cu."
I also want to ask your support to continue strengthening the correct line cursive letters, as some small ones have been practicing only with the letter scrip.
The page you work this week is: http://www.juntadeandalucia.es/averroes/intervideo/Zooletras/pageszoo/c.html
Miss Iliana
0 comments:
Post a Comment