Wednesday, July 8, 2009

How Can I Upgrade A Gateway Gt5078e Xp?



Because the research has been done on the brain, we know that not only we're smart because we develop brain activity associated with reasoning, or with a high IQ. Today we speak of multiple intelligences from the triune brain model and the theory of Howard Garner, Peter Salovey, a Yale psychologist, suggests ways to apply emotional intelligence, Daniel Goleman has revolutionized the concept of intelligence by introducing the development of emotional intelligence.

Emotional intelligence can recognize that people are able to succeed as musicians, in the social, economic, reaching high or leadership positions despite having a low IQ. The answer may lie in the ability of these people to know their feelings, understand them and regulate them so they do not produce discomfort or social difficulties, and to produce emotional responses that greatly activate the other.

Emotional intelligence can be nurtured and strengthened if we consider that:

involves the ability to recognize own feelings: Identify
allowing emotions emotional self-knowledge (knowledge of himself). Recognize the feeling as it happens "in this moment I am happy," "I am saddened by your pessimism" Regular
emotions (self). Example: In a situation that causes anger, learning to calm down, control anxiety before a challenge.

and feelings of others:
Channeling emotion, goal-oriented, persevering in the effort, delay it if necessary even if it is rewarding (motivation). Example: To be hopeful, despite the circumstances; up despite the defeat, delay the urge to kiss you "I will in the appropriate time "
Recognize and understand emotions in others, being in tune with them (empathy)." You go with your feelings "," I understand how you must feel at this time ", also through nonverbal channels reach signs of empathy: a hug when most needed, mourn to see the tears of a loved one.
Manage interpersonal relationships, manage emotions in the interaction with the other (social skills). In expressive and emotional contagion : I can make you laugh when you're sad demonstration of an emotion I can relax a gesture to not feel wrong.





0 comments:

Post a Comment