Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Revitol Toronto Canada

Kickin 'Ass

yet know Pepe, who plays bass in the Kickin 'Ass, but always has been very good to me, giving away shirts and records, and hope so that we can hear and see him play live.
Today I received your album and I'm listening now, and is more extreme than I have, and I take only one hit, I do not understand their songs, because they are in English, but is also fun to hear things you do not understand.
Now I'm learning to play guitar, and now I understand how hard it is what they do.
The song that I like is the one that closes the album, a song sung in English and not its title, because it appears on the album is like a surprise song.
Now I want to learn to play and groups like the Ass Kickin encourage me to have my own band someday. Thanks Pepe and company.



http://rapidshare.com/files/242260809/Kickin_Ass_-_Always_Going_Fast__2009_.zip

0 comments:

Post a Comment