Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Mild Period Pains Week Before Period

characters you know the letters and tokens of calligraphy.


Today I leave the characters with which we have gradually been learning the consonants, each has a story and are joining as we learn more letters, it is important that small to see the pictures, remember that character are watching and tell them their daddy in the history of each, as well as allowing this activity to know the lyrics, is also a support exchanges and some complementary activities which work all training fields.

The following assessment of children joining the name of each character with his image so it is important to practice to identify them.

Also
I leave a package of 60 sheets graphomotor excellent exercises to encourage our children and help them improve cursive, I got a page friend, only to click on download and go to a page that is housed and can save the file on your computer and go printing gradually, if you can not download, can carry a USB memory to the salon or a blank disc and I would copy on file for you to print it, really worth it, anything can send me a message or leave a comment .


0 comments:

Post a Comment