Friday, December 18, 2009

How To Ask A Guy To A Candy Themed Dance

Happy holidays!



Hi tod @ s , today started the holiday period and I want to thank all the support in these days, thanks for your lovely details and words that motivate every day put a greater focus on our work, starting Saturday I'll post some notes and activities support for their brethren, I ask that if anyone has videos and photos of children at the festival who want to share with other parents, I send them to my mail for me to post on the page, was a very nice event and all the children put a great effort and is a memory I would also save images that I could not grasp.

was our first event at Xcaret and I'm sure will many others equally or more beautiful than this, especially the children were very happy to be real artists.

Thanks again and have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment