Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Poem For 3rd Birthday Party Invitation

A very interesting work stoppage.




Good afternoon daddies:


As I reported today, classes are suspended for Thursday and Friday following the guidelines of the Ministry of Health, due to the presence of possible cases of influenza, so we asked to be very attentive to the health of their children, in terms of classroom work and assessments will be made a class time you reboot, and send them a small study guide to review with their children, for now I recommend you practice the stroke of the 5 vowels in cursive in their assignment notebook, as well as the writing of the numbers 1, 2 and 3 and geometric shapes (circle, square and triangle), something very important is that they read stories and make them think about what is and express their feelings, these 2 days I will post them in this space link to pages that are useful for learning for our little ones .
I ask you not to worry, these measures are for security of all and not forget that we have this space for further communication.


Miss Iliana.

0 comments:

Post a Comment