Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Lic Jeevan Saral Best

The Lugers - Scorpio

Hi, after a long time, I wanted to make a new blog post since I've just not looked because I had not really wanted or was the time.
The truth is that I have very clear yet that is the kind of music I particularly like because I listen to everything a little Rock, Rap, Heavy ...
From what I hear my father, which is more like me to drive Los Lugers and especially this song I put in the video, Fighter, and that is a Mexican wrestler and my struggle with this from me so cool masks jejej.
In particular I like this album because while I was driving a rental Medina I learned everything the hard because we put so many times it did not stop singing.
The gas chamber song also made me laugh, because he spoke of two gays in the military and that does not seem to get in the songs of any kind.
yet I have not met in person but I have really wanted, my father speaks very highly of them so I have even more desire.


"DOWNLOAD THE ALBUM"



0 comments:

Post a Comment